Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Creations- Dad

Dad is always the hardest person to make something for. After a bunch of searching I found an awesome pattern for a beer coozie that looks like a sweater. This was also my first time using double pointed needles an I'm very happy with the results.

Knit Beer Sweater


Beer Sweater Pattern- avalible as a free Ravelry download

I also wanted to do something video game related and decided to try my hand at perler beads. After looking at the Sprite Stitch forums I found a free cross stitch charting program called KG Chart. It works great & provides more uses than just cross stitch. My dad's favorite vintage video game is Duck Hunt, so I set out on making some Duck Hunt perler bead magnets. I hadn't used perler beads since daycare and am now happy to present these two Duck Hunt fridge magnets.

Blue Duck Hunt Pixel Magnet


Black Duck Hunt Pixel Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment