Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Creations- Cousin

I've been wanting a record player for awhile and when my cousin's husband heard me say this at a family get together he informed me he had one he'd be willing to part with. After that I knew Christmas would rock (and have a little white noise with it). :) I just had to make him something. I had a cool pattern in mind from the Son of Stitch and Bitch book, but didn't have the time or resources it is left queued for another day. I settled on a quick Lion Brand Keyhole Scarf pattern. I gleefully purchased my first set of bamboo knitting needles and two skeins of both Pink & Blue Thick & Quick yarn. Now my cousin's husband and her are stylin' with their new scarfs. :P

Thick and Quick Pink Keyhole Scarf


Thick & Quick Blue Keyhole Scarf


Keyhole Scarf Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment