Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Same Old Song & Dance

I seem to always give this speech before another long group of exciting posts. As always I apologize for the inconsistent posting, but I'm still here with an enthusiasm for crafts that will never leave me. I'll continue to work on my posting habits, but until I graduate college finding the time to do so is a chore. I truly believe that the secret to life is balance!
I'm extremely happy that one of the blogs I closely follow, that I had sadly feared was offline after over a year of inactivity, is back online. Geek Central Station has been a favorite of mine ever since a long ago search for 'Star Wars Crochet.' Over the summer I saw the blog featured in the book The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton. Ecstatic I checked the blog again and sure enough it's back in full "force." :P So, never give up on your favorite blogs and I hope ACC is one of your favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment