Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little History for ACC

For those new to Andrew's Craft Corner it's time for a little history. ACC started two years ago in my high school broadcast class. They were looking for new ideas that would spice up the show a bit. With my crafting skills I gave them the perfect idea, but after a five minute episode, trying to explain how to crochet, people were bored to death. The teacher and students wanted to cancel the show, but I figured I would just have to show them something more exciting and put a more upbeat tone into it. My timespan was now supposed to be kept under a minute, but I always went over. Some teachers and students began to enjoy the show except for my broadcast class. They ridiculed the show and the teachers that didn't watch started to turn KHS-TV off. ACC was then abandoned for about a year. That was until the middle of my senior year when people kept asking where the show was. So end of senior year, not caring what people thought, craft corner was brought back as a hit. So, enough history. Let's Start Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment